Tuesday, January 15, 2013
The Angle Dress
Well Arabella that's some fairy tale . As we all know a fairy's tale gets more complicated as time passes .They will weave their way through each sisterhood kingdom growing bigger and bigger and sprouting wings as they grow.Speaking of wings I am thinking about that chocolate brown angel garment you once sent me from your kingdom .do u remember that special garment ? It had long flowing sleeves like wings .I could only wear it on windless days if I wanted to remain in my kingdom. but should I desire a trip to other areas I could put it on and simply catch a breeze and off I would go . did you bury my angle dress on a past visit ? it vanished .I guess that was for the best because it did attract much attention .I remember a day when there was a knock on my palace door and when I opened the door a king and queen from another kingdom stood there .I was wearing my angle dress and the queen took one look at me or the dress or me and the dress or just the dress and said ''now I see why '' . What ? I replied . Who are you ? She told me their son[ prince billy bob] had a crush on me .He was writing about this in his secret journal that she found while searching his room. I know I was stunningly beautiful in that dress but that dress was also stunningly beautiful by its self . Plus it had the ability to take the wearer on great travel adventures .I think there is a reasonable chance prince billy bob stole that dress ,put it on ,caught a wind storm and is now living in the kingdom of Francisco . AHHHHHHHHHH I miss that dress and the adventures it brought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angora! Please remember this IS a fairytale. You just called Arabella a lier about a fairytale. I think you do not want to be doing this blog and are waiting for one of us to "kick you to the curb" as you put it so you can have a hissy fit and stop. Please don't because this is an out for the three of us to be silly and communicate in a wierd sort of way. I know you hurt her feelings because it would have hurt mine- please no comments to this comment, So, that being said....
ReplyDeleteArabella, you have never sent me a special garment like that and I am the youngest. I seem to remember that you had a wonderful dress that made you invisible once upon a time. Do you still have this garment? I would love to borrow it. I know I could only fit one arm into it but it may make me just invisible enough to hide better when I need to. Imagine during hunting season the advantage this would give me. I promise to guard it with my life as I do not want this billy bob person to ever find it. If he has the Angel dress he can fly anywhere at anytime. I do not remember this person but I am so much younger than Angora I amy have been a baby then. Please consider it. Season does not begin again until August so you have plenty of time to find it. It will benefit you as well as I will be able to send you more skins for your invites. Now Angora, do you have any idea where billy bob may be living? I am more than willing to ride my magical zonkie out west to look for him. I will bring the flying monkies with me and we WILL get that dress back if you want it. Just remember that you had it in days of yor (is that how it is spelled?) when things were different for you. Are you SURE you want to go back there? The infinate King may have had it taken from you for a reason- as he usually does- so just be sure you want it back. As you know- unanswered prayers are sometimes for the best.
oh great- is it over already? I have my zonkey all ready for flight.......
ReplyDeleteIt has been a long day and I am really tired but I can't help but wonder if angora would really like to know the true story of the crest... careful what you wish for. Dear bedahlia -- I so loved my invisble dress it has been many years since I have seen and- or worn it but it will be my new quest. Love - peace & a good nights rest to all in our kingdoms. Xoxo
Deleteoh good, good, good, good, good!!!!!!
Delete