Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Crest,Zebra Print Watches,And Dresses OH MY.......

I really don't want that dress back .although remembering it is fun .it was a different time.  if i had it  I would have the great chore of designing shoes and then there are accessories ,hair doo daads , jewels ,conceal carry holster, you know it is never about just the dress.then i would be receiving millions of invites to model the dress . i would be flying everywhere all the time. there would little time for anything else.and then there is billy bob's  parents .....................
however i was able to locate a photo of that amazing invisible dress .as you can see it hasn't changed a bit .

1 comment:

  1. Did you post a picture of the dress here? I cannot find it. Ot was it the spider dress that you emailed? That was creepy but I do see it as something Arabella would wear due to the creepiness. Now about the shoes- do you not still design shoes? You had some fabulous ones that would look so good with any dress. I can loan you one of my weapon holsters. Now you need to chasnge "Angle dress" to Angel dress" because it is making me nuts!

    ReplyDelete