Sunday, January 13, 2013

THE Zebra Print Time Piece

My name is Angora and I live in a far kingdom .Far from what, you may ask .............well far from the bobbles,bangles and beads of this world or  at least in the windmills of my mind. My life is simple yet profound in that I work for a Great King who chooses to be invisible .Working for such a King requires great faith because one can neither see nor hear Him but He has left an awesome detailed book of instruction for daily use + He is always everywhere, watching and leading those who will listen to His still quiet voice[figure that one out !] .I often  offend  people  with my incessant explanations of this great book  .This is because this book contains great truths and wisdom that if heeded  will bring a person to an awesome life beyond this world so I can't shut my mouth nor do I want to  shut my mouth nor will I shut my mouth and  anyway   this is my job..so be it ..........................................
moving on ..............
yesterday I received a special package [delivered by usps- united serpents  potently slow] sent  from my sister Arabella  .This package contained secrete  family treasures .Among the treasures was the  long lost Crest of The Green Onion Scallion Cat Sisterhood .I could hardly believe my eyes .It has been missing for centuries .But there it was, carefully  wrapped in special crimson paper . I could not help but wonder  if this crest could  be a fake .The original crest is priceless and never alone, so if it was real there would be the one of a kind  timepiece known only to the sisterhood . so I very carefully continued to search thru the box  and there it was , the proof .............. The Zebra Print Time Piece !  STUNNING ,BREATH TAKINGLY BEAUTY  THE CREST and THE ZEBRA PRINT TIMEPIECE together ,once again in the possession of the eldest of the sisterhood . So Arabella would you like to explain how you came to have theses treasures in your possession ?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Arabella please tell how you got the ONE and only and you sent me one also? Are they copies and WHO has the one and only? It is my understanding that there is just one and it is owned by The King of Kings whom Angora speaks of and thesre are only three copies- one of each sister has. My guess is you have had possession of these since you at one time were the responsible sister. I was always too young and Angora was- let's just say "on the dark side" for awhile.Thank you for sending these to us. They are so special. I do not know of what zebra Angora speaks of so I think we need pictures. I am rather confused though. There are FOUR scallions in the crest. Who is the fourth? Is there something in our past that we don't know about? Or maybe I should say SOMEONE.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now now ladies, Please simmer down there is no skulduggery affiliated with the recovery of the crests. long ago in the kingdom of Norfolia where we all grew up. I had the habit of burying treasures in the yard. And when I left for my present kingdom to be schooled by the penguins I buried the crests and the zebra timepieces. Angora had married and left behind all interest in the sisterhood. BeDahlia was too young and only interested in horses (relatives of the zebra). There were originally 4 crests and 4 scallions on each crest. I do not remember why the 4 - Nan? the Invisible King? Binky? When the super storms of the past two years started hitting further North I put all cats, armadillos, possums and lamas both in my kingdom and the kingdom to the south of me known as ChrisChristydom. After the superstorm know as Sandy hit devastating so much of ChrisChristydom I got a message from the cardinals and the possums alerting me to he "find". Two of the crests and two of the timepieces had been found by the lamas! It took many days for them to arrive in my kingdom. i waiting anxiously, not knowing if they would really be the long buried sisterhood crests. And they were! So after much thought i decided that they should be sent to the oldest and youngest of the sisterhood. The watches~~ after much deliberation I decided the first watch should go to Angora, to let her know that the crest was real. Being the oldest I knew that she would remember that they belong together. After much thought I decided to send the second one to Princess Sunshine. She will have to "watch" out for the older members of the sisterhood and besides after bedahlia got bitten by the snake on her wrist she cannot stand to wear anything on her wrist. So there you have it! love & peace

    ReplyDelete